The GeoTREE Center offers a variety of consulting services based on the use of Geographic Information Systems, Remote Sensing, Global Positioning Systems, web mapping, and other geospatial technologyies
- Spatial and non-spatial database design and development
- Spatial analysis and modeling
- Programming and application development
- Map production
- GPS field survey
- Web mapping application development
- Grant development with geospatial component (no charges unless funded)
Within UNI (commercial outside UNI charge)
- $20($25)/hour for basic spatial data compilation, simple map production, etc.
- $30($35)/hour for intermediate to advanced spatial database development, spatial analysis/modeling/processing,
- $40($50)/hour for advanced spatial analysis/modeling/processing and application development or programming for desktop/web-based applications.
GeoTREE can carry out large-format printing for GIS-related maps and posters (HP DesignJet T2300). The plotter prints maximum size of 42" width.
- $20 minimum charge for setup
- $6 per square foot on glossy paper